09-14-2012 03:24 AM
I did the uninstall, reinstall and even donate some money for prayers but i still keep getting "Crtranrec::getmodifedinfo: modified Info not available." whn i sync my contacts.
Followed these steps with big hopes but nothing so far anyone have a clue whats wrong cause i really need to organize the contacts for work or i may most likely get caned from work because my competition is doing a better job with a nokia.
Using a gemini 8520, provider simpati / telkomsel Indonesia
1) Remove any/all BlackBerry Device Software package(s) from your PC
2) Cleanly uninstall the RIM Desktop Software:
3) Get a fresh download of the RIM Desktop Software:
4) Download (to your PC) a fresh copy of your BlackBerry Device Software package from your carrier -- it must be the version that your BlackBerry is already running (otherwise, the Desktop Software will attempt to change the version that is running on your BlackBerry):
5) Install the Desktop Software to your PC -- do not allow it to start
6) Install (also to your PC), the BlackBerry Device Software package -- do not allow it to start the Desktop Software
7) Start the Desktop Software and connect your BlackBerry to your PC (USB) when prompted.
09-18-2012 06:30 AM
Welcome to the forums.
At this point you are going to want to contact your wireless service provider and have them escalate this issue to Research In Motion. There is a similar issue reported in the BlackBerry® knowledge base but the error is not the exact same so it would be best to have this investigated further. For your reference here is the similar issue information.