Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Organizing Photos?

Is there a way to keep photos from being added automatically to the "All Pictures" folder? I've created different folders for my photos, but all of them seem to show up in the "All Pictures" folder. It's not a big deal, but I was just curious to know if there's a way to prevent this.
Contributor

Re: Organizing Photos?

Because of Roxio Media manager dragging so badly I found something called Synctoy2.0 that I use for my media.... I arrange them in folders and they sync quite nicely... never have had a problem with remaining.  

Contributor

Re: Organizing Photos?

olive_cin wrote:

Because of Roxio Media manager dragging so badly I found something called Synctoy2.0 that I use for my media.... I arrange them in folders and they sync quite nicely... never have had a problem with remaining.

Thanks for your response, but I don't have a problem syncing any media. I put my photos in different folders, but all of them automatically appear in the "All Pictures" folder. Is this intentional or is there a way to prevent this?