Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Outgoing email not working

I have an AT&T 8310 curve.  I am receiving email but outgoing email fails when I attempt to send.  Any thoughts would be appreciated.  This is not on a BES either if that helps.  Thanks in advance.
Forums Veteran I
My Device: 8120, Storm, 8200

Re: Outgoing email not working

if you click on the message with red x, what does message status say? 

is it on BIS?

what kind of email address is it?

Resend service books by logging into  BIS account or use 'email setup' icon on BB to send service books.

Click on KUDOS to appreciate our efforts and mark the thread RESOLVED if your issue is resolved.
New Contributor

Message says "Service Blocked".  I believe it is a BIS?  Just a personal BB.  I logged in and sent service books which stated "sent successfully".  Said that in about 20 minutes I should start receiving emails in which I am assuming that I may be able to send after that point.  Will have to wait a couple and see.  Let you know shortly.  Thanks so far.
New Contributor

BBsingh said, "what kind of email address is it?"  Sorry, are you refering to the address I am trying to send to?
New Contributor

Still no luck with outgoing.  Rebooted just for the sake of it as well to no avail. Tried to send to different addresses, all failed.  All incoming is still just fine. 
New Contributor

Wiped, restored, resolved.  Thanks for help.