Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Outlook 2003 Won't Reflect Calendar Appointments on Blackberry Bold After Sync.

This used to work fine.  I'm not sure what changed, perhaps the upgrade to the latest Desktop Manager?  The symptom is that suddenly all the appointments that were on both my Blackberry Bold *and* in Outlook 2003 began appearing only on the Blackberry, not on my PC's Outlook 2003 calendar.  The only appointments that appear on Outlook 2003 are the ones I added directly to it since this started happening, i.e. the ones I add to the Bold don't appear on my PC.

I've tried forcing the sync by making it one-way from the Bold to Outlook.  I tried uninstalling 4.7 and downgrading the Desktop Manager to 4.6.   I tried to restore from an earlier backup file. 

I am not running from a Blackberry or Exchange server so none of those solutions worked; and nothing worked from the other BBS entries I researched.

Anyone else having this problem?

Re: Outlook 2003 Won't Reflect Calendar Appointments on Blackberry Bold After Sync.

this is my third blackberry and have never had problems before but since down loading the lasterst version of desktop manager after my first sync i discovered that my outlook calender has also dissappeared with only appointments now appearing on my Bold!

like you i have tried everythoing to sort it but no luck yet.......im desperate for help!

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Outlook 2003 Won't Reflect Calendar Appointments on Blackberry Bold After Sync.

This is my second Blackberry.  Never had a problem like this before.  The only other change I can think of is installing AVG virus screener.  I wonder if this has been reported to RIM.

Are you on the AT&T service?

i'm on Vodafone in the UK and havent installed AVG or anyother software recently