Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

Outlook Calendar Synch: Attendee List Conflict

Hi Everyone, Hope you can help.

I got a new Storm a couple of weeks ago, and am running v4.7 of the desktop manager.

I have it set up to synch with Outlook Calendar, address book, and tasks (no email) on my company computer.  It will synch successfully, but there are several appointments that will continually change back and forth every time I synch.  The only change is in the attendee list, where it will have some names listed as "first last" on the device but as "last, first" on the desktop.  In one synch it will update the device, and on the next it will update the desktop.  It will never resolve itself after repeated synchs to where there are no changes.  I have even forced it to overwrite the device twice in a row, to where there were no updates.  But, when I changed it back to allowing changes from either device or desktop, the problem reappears.

I've searched the boards for this problem, and called Verizon tech support, but couldn't find anything.  Thoughts?