07-17-2008 09:08 PM - edited 07-17-2008 09:09 PM
When I had my Palm Zire 72, whenever I sync it with my PC it would transfer whatever I had on my Palm to the calendar and whatever I had on the calendar to my PC. I always used the Outlook Calendar. Using my Blackberry I can only receive whats on my Outlook calendar. It will not put what I have on my Blackberry on the Outlook calendar. Is this correctable? thanks.
Solved! Go to Solution.
07-18-2008 04:34 AM
This issue can be taken care of easily.
Note: above mentioned steps are explained as per Desltop Manager 4.5
- Connect your device using Desktop Manager and click on Synchronization
- From the menu on the left click Synchronization under Configuration
- Again click Synchronization button on the right which will give you option to Select Device Application that you want to synchronize
- Put the check mark and you'll get a prompt to Select Desktop Application
- Highlight the application name and click next button
- Under Synchronization Option you get Direction of Synchronization
- Check the radio button with Two way sync
If your query is resolved then please click on “Accept as Solution”
Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit