Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.
BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)
BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.
"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."
- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com
Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.
07-17-2008 09:08 PM - edited 07-17-2008 09:09 PM
When I had my Palm Zire 72, whenever I sync it with my PC it would transfer whatever I had on my Palm to the calendar and whatever I had on the calendar to my PC. I always used the Outlook Calendar. Using my Blackberry I can only receive whats on my Outlook calendar. It will not put what I have on my Blackberry on the Outlook calendar. Is this correctable? thanks.
Solved! Go to Solution.
07-18-2008 04:34 AM
This issue can be taken care of easily.
Note: above mentioned steps are explained as per Desltop Manager 4.5
- Connect your device using Desktop Manager and click on Synchronization
- From the menu on the left click Synchronization under Configuration
- Again click Synchronization button on the right which will give you option to Select Device Application that you want to synchronize
- Put the check mark and you'll get a prompt to Select Desktop Application
- Highlight the application name and click next button
- Under Synchronization Option you get Direction of Synchronization
- Check the radio button with Two way sync
If your query is resolved then please click on “Accept as Solution”
Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit