Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Non-Blackberry User
My Carrier: Non-Blackberry User

Outlook Exchange - Calendar

Hi,

I've recently purchased Office 365 for my organisation and I am looking to sync Outlook with Blackberry. I've already set up the phones to access Exchange rather than access Pop or Imap but calendars are not sharing. I believe the phones need further configuring using the Blackberry Business Cloud Services but I can't seem to get this to work.

I have user accounts on Blackberry Business Cloud Services and it will send a password to sync them but it doesn't say where this password needs to go or any further details to do this.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Simon

Highlighted
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Outlook Exchange - Calendar

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

There are a whole series of public articles on the 365 services...I recommend you go here:

and search on "365". Read the resulting articles to see if any apply to your situation. Otherwise, contact your mobile service provider for formal support.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................