Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Outlook/Hotmail/Sync

Got lots of questions!

I run a hotmail paid up account via outlook on my laptop what do I need to do to sync my blackberry?

How do I sync my contacts from outlook? Very confused!

Forums Veteran I
My Device: 8120, Storm, 8200

Re: Outlook/Hotmail/Sync

INSTALL BlackBerry Desktop Manager on your PC for BlackBery Internet service option and then connect ur BB with comp and sync.
Click on KUDOS to appreciate our efforts and mark the thread RESOLVED if your issue is resolved.
Contributor

Thanks! Managed to sync my address book and calendar. My next issue is when I delete mail on my BB how do I keep it stored in outlook too? Using hotmail via outlook.

Forums Veteran I
My Device: 8120, Storm, 8200

BB does not talk with Outlook when it comes to wired SYNC, its only for your addres book, calendar etc.

**My next issue is when I delete mail on my BB how do I keep it stored in outlook too? ** <- what exactly you mean ?

Click on KUDOS to appreciate our efforts and mark the thread RESOLVED if your issue is resolved.
Highlighted
Visitor

Can you tell me how you got your calendar and contacts to sync with your BB?  I too have Outlook 2007 and use Outlook Connector to get my Hotmail Calendar and contact information, but when I try to sync with Desktop Manager, it says there is no message store.  I believe it's because Outlook Connector is not using a message store. 

I'm very frustrated, feel like going back to my Moto Q9C.

Thanks,

Mike