Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Orange

Outlook Syncing Dilemma, pleas help!!

Hi,

I have a Bold 9700 which until recently I've been very happy with but since uploading the latest software updates it has become a complete nightmare trying to sync it with my Outlook 2007. I have 3 email addresses on my Bold but since the software upgrade it now insists on updating everything in triplicate, ie one diary per email address (???). I have followed advice from Orange Business Support here in the UK to prioritise one email address to the calendar but now when I  enter an appointment in the handset it doesn't transfer to Outlook on my pc at all! Aaargh!!

I'm not much of a techno geek and I was very happy with my Blackberry before this (the fourth I've had) but it's driving me mad and sooner or later I'm going to start missing appointments or double booking, I can just see it happening Smiley Surprised

I can't understand for the life of me what difference it makes how many email addresses I've got, there's only one of me and I run one diary! I just want the thing to to sync singular entries between the device and the pc and not have triplicate entries for one thing and no entries for the other. I wish I'd never downloaded the update, whilst some features have improved this particular issue is driving me nuts Smiley Mad

If there's anyone out there who can help me with this in a plain English non techy manner I'd be enormously grateful!

Thanks (hopefully) in advance,

Hugh.

Retired
My Device: 9000, 9500
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Outlook Syncing Dilemma, pleas help!!

Hello,

I would recommend having a look at this article regarding multiple calendars on the BlackBerry and how to merge them to display/synchronize proper http://bbry.lv/awQg9a

Thank you

-DrP

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!