Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: Outlook Web Access Setup - Instructions that WORK!!

look at sdgardne's reply. There is a clickable link that will open the document you request.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAF518), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

angelfun3 wrote:
I would like the instructions too.  Sorry - new.  How do I ping? Smiley Sad

Hi and Welcome to the Forums!

The instruction set is linked in my post above...

"Ping"? As in do a ping test from your BB? See this KB:

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Visitor
My Device: Not Specified

[ Edited ]

Dear Martynstar~

I have been having difficulty setting up my OWA email on my new BB Tour.  Are there specific instructions for this model.  It doesn't matter what I try (I have followed ALL the instructions out there), nothing seems to work.  My Colleagues, with BB Curves, are able to access OWA without a problem.  Can't imagine what I am doing wrong.

Any advice is appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Kim

My Device: Blackberry Storm 9530
My Carrier: Verizon

Do not know how to ping. Please send me the instructions. Thanks.

My Device: Planning to buy one

[ Edited ]

Hi,

please send me a link to the pdf.

Thanks & regards

Suriya

email:

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

[ Edited ]

yorob003 wrote:

Do not know how to ping. Please send me the instructions. Thanks.

hello yorob003,

you can simply contact the original poster of this discussion by sending him a Private Message.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
My Device: Curve 9330
My Carrier: Verizon

Please send the set up information to get my work email on my Blackberry Curve 9330. 

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAF518), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

dlang wrote:

Please send the set up information to get my work email on my Blackberry Curve 9330. 

Hi and Welcome to the Forums!

Well, that's a rather broad question. If you've already made attempts, the results of those would certainly be helpful. But, given what you've posted along with the topic of this thread, I can only refer you to these things and hopefully you can pick out what you need:

• http://www.blackberryfaq.com/index.php/What_do_I_need_a_Data_Plan_for%3F
  • KB03133How to integrate a Microsoft Outlook Web Access email address with a BlackBerry Internet Service account
  • KB04804Error message appears when attempting to integrate a Microsoft Outlook Web Access 5.5 or 2010 account
  • KB15173Locate the mailbox name for a Microsoft Outlook Web Access 2007 email account
  •  KB18567BlackBerry Internet Service cannot connect to a Microsoft Outlook Web Access account using Microsoft Exchange 2007 or Microsoft Exchange 2010

Hopefully you can find what you need from those links.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
My Device: 9800
My Carrier: Vodafone

[ Edited ]

Hi can you assist me with the pdf file. Please mail it to me on [personal info. deleted]

Thank you

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Torch
My Carrier: Vodacom - South Africa

Hi There. I have a BBTorch.

Do you still have that doc? Could i have a look at it.

Regards,