Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: Outlook email as the device default calendar

[ Edited ]

Hi,

Well I'm sorry we did not get to the bottom of your problem. As as far as adding additional emails or facebook accounts deleting the CICAL will work, until you send service books. The resent service books will reflect both the CICAL and CMIMME  You would have to manually delete them again.. I have 10 email accounts mainly for testing and I have taken to deleting all the CICAL related service books leaving only my main calendar. In additional if you use BB Messenger and join a group, you will automatically get a group calendar.

Here is a start on service book information. Please let me know if I can help you with any specifics.

Thanks,

Bifocals

KB03151What is the service book

KB11540How to find a service book on the BlackBerry smartphone

KB14507Email messages are not displayed in integrated email account folder

KB05010How to clear and refresh the service book database if the BlackBerry smartphone is unable to send or receive data

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Curve 3G 9330

Re: Outlook email as the device default calendar

Now I know I will avoid the Blackberry Messenger group too. 

The bottom line of my problem is I need to create a Desktop [CICAL] for my default calendar on the device since Desktop is where I sync my calendar. But I couldn't without the Blackberry Enterprise Server from my workplace. Something for the Company tech people to think about.  Somehow I don't think I am the only person with this problem (I just happened to be a new owner of a Blackberry).  Thanks again.