Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: 8250
My Carrier: mobily

Re: PENDING blackberry messenger contact

Hello!

I have the same problem, I am so frustrated, I am overseas n things doesn't work like in America, I called Customer service and they told me they don't have a RIM dept and they cannot transfer me Smiley Sad  I am so upset don't know what else to do. I hope so you could fix yours

If you have any hints about let me know,  I will appreciated Smiley Sad

My Device: Blackberry Pearl 1200
My Carrier: Telcel Mexico

Hi, I just started having the same problem, I am in mexico with telcel, my old curve died, so i bought an unlocked pearl. It was working great until i realized I wasnt receiving any messages on bbm... International (Canada) and local contacts receive my messages even though sometimes it shows as not being delivered, but when they send me messages they never arrive even though on their phones it shows as being delivered.

I have tried battery pull, I have tried re-registering HRT, I have tried re-sending service books, deleting and re-adding contacts, restoring device, and when I go to Telcel service centers, they are completely useless. Literally. I am trying to un-install and re-install bbm to see if that works.

When I deleted and re-added contacts, I could send+receive a few messages, then it stopped working again.

Somebody please help, I don't know what else to do.

My Device: blackberry curb

hey, im having the same problem..did you find out how to fix this? please help me its sooo frustrating..i chose this over the iphone for that reason and i cant use it !!

thanks

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

tapping wrote:

Hi, I just started having the same problem, I am in mexico with telcel, my old curve died, so i bought an unlocked pearl. It was working great until i realized I wasnt receiving any messages on bbm... International (Canada) and local contacts receive my messages even though sometimes it shows as not being delivered, but when they send me messages they never arrive even though on their phones it shows as being delivered.

I have tried battery pull, I have tried re-registering HRT, I have tried re-sending service books, deleting and re-adding contacts, restoring device, and when I go to Telcel service centers, they are completely useless. Literally. I am trying to un-install and re-install bbm to see if that works.

When I deleted and re-added contacts, I could send+receive a few messages, then it stopped working again.

Somebody please help, I don't know what else to do.

can you send & receive PIN messages with 100% success ?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: bb bold 9700
My Carrier: RIM Hello Shop

hi! I read your post regarding pending as a contact on BBM I have the same problem and my carrier is Etisalat, I just want to ask you is your problem resolved? Did they help you with RIM? I am really getting frustrated about it...