Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Mobistar

PIN Message Status : Service Blocked and can't accept bbm invitation

Hi there,

my friend recently changed blackberry's and ever since then I've been able to receive his messages on bbm but mine don't seem to be delivered ...

So I tried deleting him and adding him again but he doesn't even get my invitation, when he sends me an invitation I click accept but it just keeps pending.

When I tried to send him a PIN message I get a red x next to the message nd get the service blocked message, but  again I can receive his PIN messages , mind you he is the only one I have this problem with .

He lives in the US nd I live in Belgium, but I have other people from the States on bbm nd that works fine ...

He also said he has some people in the UK he's having troubles with, so he's saying its a "Europe problem", but I really think the problem is on his end ...

If anybody could help me out with this, it would be much appreciated

Thanx

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: PIN Message Status : Service Blocked and can't accept bbm invitation

This is not the first I've heard of European users having issues with BBM in the past few days.

I'm going to ask some questions to find out if it's a known issue or just some random users having these problems.

I'll try to post back here when I have some updates on it, however I can be forgetful at times so if you don't hear from me within a couple of days, please send me a PM to remind me of it.

Stay tuned!  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

My Device: 9800
My Carrier: tesco

hi

have you found anything out about this? I have changed from a curve to a torch 9800 today, and 1 of my friends in usa is having the same problem (i am in uk). all other friends, uk and usa are fine!
New Contributor
My Device: bb bold 9700
My Carrier: RIM Hello Shop

hi..i would like to ask if there are any soln with this service blocked issue....thanks!

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Mobistar

hi there,

I never really got a solution it just started working again when I was in the States after trying a million and one times lol

sorry I couldn't be of any more help