Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Regular Contributor
My Device: Storm

Re: PLEASE HELP!!!! PAID FOR APP AND DID NOT RECEIVE LICENSE KEY MOBISCOPE

JSanders wrote:

No, you don't need to repost anything, I read a good bit aorund here also . Smiley Wink

Your posts speak very well for themselves.

Multiple posts in numerous threads on the same subject shows me clearly what your intent is, so yes, I do think that statement of yours is less than honest.

Those are pretty harsh words and I think you better be able to back that up!  I have only told the truth!  What exactly is your relationship with this Forum?  Over 8,000 posts?  You must have a lot of time on your hands.  It is very kind of you to help so many people!  How is it you are able to advertise when it against forum rules to?

Highlighted
Forums Advisor III
My Device: 8110, 8300, 8800, 8700, 9000

[ Edited ]

First of all, he is not advertising, he stating a link to a site that can help many people.

Secondly, this is a volunteer forum site, most of us don't work for RIM but are certified and our companies are business partners with RIM. All the answers u get on here are from volunteers..

Your show immaturity and I hope everyone on here stops helping you until you can learn to watch what you type and treat others with respect as you would expect them to show you (and they have)

If you hate RIM so much and can't accept everything has bugs, why don't you move to a windows mobile device where the support u will get is probably how u support others.

Sorry for ranting, but this post is getting out of hand and you need to stop carrying on like a 2 year old who dropped his lolly on the ground and wants a clean one.

Moderators - if my post is not nice, please remove it.. Woman Very Happy

Message Edited by bumblepie on 04-18-2009 10:25 AM
***************************************************************************************************
If your issue is resolved, put a checkmark in the green box that contains the resolution.
OR
If it was just/or also really helpful - Give it a Kudos.. Go on Mate.. Help the rest of the clueless blackberry user world find their answer too..
~Gday from Down Under~
Regular Contributor

I really have to admit I got a good laugh at that!   I really have not told one lie.  I will change my service first chance I get.  It really is a shame as I had high hopes for the storm when it came out and waited in line to get it.  Its too bad I can get a clever picture sent to me that fast but it takes over 2 weeks to get 1 lousy number so I can get a program running.  Thats all it is 1 - 15 digit phone number. 
Forums Advisor III
My Device: 8110, 8300, 8800, 8700, 9000

JSanders wrote:

thedman287 wrote:
Both Parties have had 2 weeks.  Shape sent 3 responses stating they can't help me even when presented with a receipt.  I will contact Paypal for a refund. 

Oh, AppWorld has not even been open and available for two weeks, yet. So how long have you been at this, truly?

There are routes for this settlement. You have explored one already with PayPal.

So, Shape says they won't do ANYthing for you at all, even with a receipt. Have you already tried threatening them with lawsuits and the such? 

No lies? App world hadn't been open for the time u stated in ur post.

What did the DA's office say to you?

I'm very interested

***************************************************************************************************
If your issue is resolved, put a checkmark in the green box that contains the resolution.
OR
If it was just/or also really helpful - Give it a Kudos.. Go on Mate.. Help the rest of the clueless blackberry user world find their answer too..
~Gday from Down Under~
Solutions: 6,357
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

You asked for back up:

Yes, I do think you are being less than honest with yourself and us, on several occasions... once was mentioned just above.

Another is below, where you say this is not a bash on RIM. You've sent me a private message with the "rest of the story" which you haven't posted here. There is more happening on this matter than you are letting people know each time you say "nothing is happening" complaining that another day has passed.

thedman287 wrote:

This is just for information purposes only.  Not a bash on RIM.

If you are not here to bash RIM, then what are the following statements, you made? Read on...

thedman287 wrote:
Yes I bought it from App World.  This is a mess.  ZERO customer support.  You have to post then hope someone reads it.

thedman287 wrote:
STILL NO RESPONSE!!!!!     NOT EVEN GO POUND SALT

thedman287 wrote:
would discourage anyone from buying anything until this is resolved.

thedman287 wrote:
I recommend not buying anything from App World until they get their act together.  If you have to buy from vendors that honor transactions. 

thedman287 wrote:
Maybe you should start reading instead of listening that way you can solve some problems.  Great system you have there you take peoples hard earned money...don't give them anything...and rely on them to help each other as Customer Service.  That is a very profitable business model you have there.  If I didn't have a conscience I would do the same thing!

thedman287 wrote:
I am getting the feeling that RIM is dragging their feet until they can work out the bugs.  In the mean time they want people to keep buying so cash keeps coming in.  The only way to get this resolved is to stop buying from AppWorld until they are ready.  I have the same problem and everyone is nice and eventually responds but they simply can not solve the problem.  What a shame!

thedman287 wrote:
Do not buy anythin else until RIM straightens out this problem.  There is not a direct email address or phone number for customer support.  This is your only hope.  I am sure they will fix this and make good on any disputes but no one knows when.  I would keep up the pressure on them.

thedman287 wrote:
You can call blackberry customer support @ 877-255-2377 and ask to speak with someone about your problem.  You should be able to open a case there.  Whether they can solve your problem at this time is another story good luck!

And this is only a few of your posts. Direct quotes from your posts, nothing taken out of context or misquoted--just your words.

Honest? No.

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Regular Contributor

Read on I corrected it, it was not a lie it was a mistake.  It was not the DA's office it was the AG' office.  You proved to me what I am up against.  What is my problem?  Why can I not get a license?  Who is responsible to give me one?  I paid the bill on April 2nd.  It is just one lousy number.  I don't get it?  I have been getting bounced back and forth for a week now.  No one even suggested that they had the answer.  I don't want to be out of sight out of mind.
Solutions: 6,357
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

I asked before, you never answered. When Shape told you to check your MyWorld for the license, and it wasn't there, AND you presented them with a PayPal receipt, what was their response?

You never answered.

Why are you being bounced back and forth for a week now? Perhaps no one want to deal with you? Ya think?

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Regular Contributor

If stating negative facts or opinions that I have experienced are considered a bash then I am guilty and wrong. 

I just want one of you to answer one question for me.

Why can I not get a License number for a product that I have clearly an without a doubt paid for even when presented with reciepts?

Come on....it is one lousy number....All this time I have been asking this and no one can answer it.  All I hear is we are working on it and it will be soon.   Anyone have an answer?  I would have stopped this a long time ago.

Regular Contributor

JSanders wrote:

I asked before, you never answered. When Shape told you to check your MyWorld for the license, and it wasn't there, AND you presented them with a PayPal receipt, what was their response?

You never answered.

Why are you being bounced back and forth for a week now? Perhaps no one want to deal with you? Ya think?

Here is my email from 4/15/09  I x'ed out the numbers and names for privacy.  I attached all receipts

Hello xxxx,

Thank you for contacting us.

You may find your license code opening "Blackberry AppWorld" on your Blackberry and logging into "My World". Here a list of applications
you have purchased is presented. Simply clicking on an application will open up to the application details. On this screen you may find your license code.

You may contact Blackberry Technical Support at:
https://www.blackberry.com/CSOHelp/index.do?ft=generic
(Select "Blackberry App World General" as an option)

Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance form our side.

Best regards,
xxxxxxxxxxxx
SHAPE Support Team
SHAPE Services
---------------------------------------------------------
Short survey: Are you satisfied with our Support Service?

Mobiola Video Studio - Watch your favorite Videos, DVD, YouTube, iTunes on mobile.

----- Original Message -----
To: support@shapeservices.com
Sent: 14.04.2009 19:15
Subject: Still Looking for my License (Registration) #

< I know I have contacted you before and you sent me back to RIM but I contacted someone by phone there and now they sent me back to you.? Please look at all the enclosed documents proving that I have paid for your product and please help me get it registered.? I am a factory owner and was using the trial version while waiting for my registration and LIKE IT.? I even almost went as far as buying it again to try to get it registered but my better judgement stopped me.? I am not an internet scammer just someone who found a solution to my problem of watching my factory when not there.? There are 2 other programs that you sell that I could also use but you can understand why I am hesitant.? Please help I want to talk about what a great program it is but I can't even use it.
<
<
< Please look at my documents and find it in your heart to help me.
<
< Best regards,
<
< xxxxx<
Regular Contributor

I sincerely applolgize to anyone I may have offended.  My emails which I have shown an example of were very polite, desperate, and to the point.  I have never intentionally criticized anyone from the companies that I was dealing with.  I don't know who responds to these posts if you do not work for a company I am dealing with.  I have offered 2 solutions,  give me a license number or my money back and have made my choice known.