Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: curve 9320
My Carrier: mtn

PLEASE HELP!!! PROBLEM AFTER SECURITY WIPE

I am a new user of blackberry 9320. I did security wipe without creating backup. Now my phone don't make or receive calls,messages,e-mails and load airtime. Please help. I suspect its not registered with the wireless network. I don't know what to do.
Developer
My Device: Bold 9700, 9790, 9900, Curve 8520, 9360, Blackberry Z10 | iPhone 5S
My Carrier: *

Re: PLEASE HELP!!! PROBLEM AFTER SECURITY WIPE

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

first try those steps in the same sequence :

1- Register your Handheld .

• KB00510 : How to register a BlackBerry smartphone with the wireless network
  • Wait till a Registration messages comes in your message box.

2- Resend your Service Book

• KB02830 : Send the service books for the BlackBerry Internet Service
  • ( Wait till a Registration Message comes in your message box for each email that you have configured on your device )

3-  Then perform a battery pull restart like this while the device is powered On remove your battery wait for a min. then reinsert it back

After reboot , On your device go to Setup > Email account >  try to setup your email account and check if you recieve the same error . If you still recieve the same error then use your BlackBerry browser and browse to www.blackberry.com/integrate to add / edit any of your email account .

Good luck.

VIA |  Elite II

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Bold/email-setup/m-p/2594583/highlight/true#M15664...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Please thank those who help you by clicking the original button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"
New Contributor
My Device: curve 9320
My Carrier: mtn

Re: PLEASE HELP!!! PROBLEM AFTER SECURITY WIPE

Thanks team the problem has been partly fixed. I can send and receive e-mails now. But still I can't seem to make calls. If I use another network manually it does make calls but if I set it to automatic it don't. I really don't know what's happening...