11-15-2013 02:29 AM - edited 11-15-2013 02:41 AM
Solved! Go to Solution.
11-15-2013 03:42 AM
Yes its possible to reset without going into the Options Menu on your phone:
1. You must have BlackBerry Desktop Manager on your PC.
2. Connect the phone with Desktop Manager open.
3. Go to Applications Tab
4. Locate the rogue app/theme, kill it and your phone should come back with default theme.
5. If you cannot find it via Desktop Manager then attempt to do a full backup.
6. Then restore the phone to factory settings, restore data selectively.
Hope this works out for you, if not then you might need to use BBSAK to wipe the phone and/or attempt removing the theme again.