Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Tour 9630
My Carrier: comcel

PREPAID SIM CARD BB TOUR USA

I'll be traveling to the USA, by the end of this month, and would like to know if I can purchase a Pre-paid SIM card for my BB TOUR 9630, and what would be the best and cheapest option. I need to get my e mail and BB messenger specially. THE BAND IS OPEN Thanks for your comments.
Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: PREPAID SIM CARD BB TOUR USA

Hello lydaoliver and welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

You will need to contact an American mobile network provider for questions pertaining to SIM card purchases and data plans. 

-HMthePirate

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
My Device: balckberry 7800
My Carrier: balckberry

[ Edited ]

A prepaid SIM card is the one, which is used in a GSM mobile phone and does not need a contract to be signed for the services in making and receiving calls. These cards also allow you to receive free incoming calls in many countries. You can get international [Only registered users can view links. ] for your USA tour. It costs very low price than anyother international sim card. Also they are providing very good cusomer care services throgh online also.International SIM Cards reduce your cost of roaming by as much as 90% depending on the provider you use.

www.holidayphone.com

New Contributor
My Device: q10
My Carrier: AT&T

I am not sure about this but may be T-Mobile or AT&T would be suitable for your packet data requierment!!!!!and i agree you should contact the service provider firstly!!!!