Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: PROBLEMS WITH LOADING APP LIST APPLICATIONS ON BLACKBERRY WORLD

Are you attempting this solely via the on-device AW client, via tethered USB to your PC, or both perhaps? Again, clarity will help me to understand your situation. If you are trying any of this via PC/USB, I recommend stopping that and using only the on-device AW client.

Also, be aware that if your two devices were not the same model number, then your previously purchased apps may well not be compatible with your new BB...you'd need to check that in the AW catalog to be sure.

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor
My Device: blackberry 98690
My Carrier: mobistar

i don't use my usb. Now even the app i've downloaded already are not in the list, only the apps that were on device when i've bought it. strange isn't it

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

manpn wrote:

i don't use my usb.

So we have yet another contradiction...in post 1, you said you received an error message about a plugin...that message only comes up when you have your BB tethered via USB and are using the PC browser to interact with AW and your BB. So remain a bit confused...

Given what you describe, either you are not using the "old" BB ID on this new device (yes, I know you say that you are), the clear cache did not properly work, or the apps you want are not compatible with this new device model (since you did not respond to that, I cannot know...).

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor
My Device: blackberry 98690
My Carrier: mobistar

about computer app world - this problem i had already before - i've used my old id on the new blackberry - and the apps i've bought recently were compatible with my new bb. otherwise the blackberry app world would mention it. so as i had recently downloaded again the bb world, they do not appear in my list. sorry but for the confusion but my language is not english.. that's maybe it's rather confusing for you

Highlighted
Hall of Famer III

Quite confusing indeed...but I'm glad you finally revealed the language challenge...that will reduce my frustration levels considerably, I am sure, now that I am aware.

Given all we have already done, I can think of nothing further that is not very drastic in nature (e.g., completely wiping the device, reloading the OS clean, etc.). If you wish to proceed along those lines, then let me know.

You also may be wise to seek formal support from your mobile service provider.

Good luck and let us know!