Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Paid for Splash Money But No Activation Code

Yesterday I bought Splash Money through application world, but under my applications in application world under splash money it says "purchase not found".  They already took my money, as it shows up on my Paypal account and customer support is not responding to my requests for help.  I have been using Splash Money for several weeks, have all my data on it, but the desktop version's trial expired and I cannot sync my data and am in danger of not having access to my data if I don't get an activation code before the handheld trial ends.  I don't know what do to.  Is there anyone that can help me?

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Paid for Splash Money But No Activation Code

Hi there!

Your inquiry needs to be sent as follows. Go to this URL:

and fill out the form. Use, in the "Please select a component:" field, the AppWorld Billing/Payment selection. Any other selection will simply route you back anonymously to these public forums.

If the form responds telling you that your PIN is invalid, then please report that fact back here as there is a separate resolution path for that issue.

Cheers!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Contributor

[ Edited ]

That's exactly what happened, invalid pin #.  It also asks for my order number, but I never received an email with the order number because application world doesn't recognize my purchase.  This has happened with 2 separate purchases.

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

OK...then first we must fix the invalid PIN response. See your Private Messages on this site for a PM from me with those instructions. After that is fixed, you will be able to log your ticket to the internal RIM support system via the portal above.

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Contributor

I just received an email from RIM saying that my questions has been answered, but as far as I know, it wasn't.

Highlighted
Contributor

Just received the answer from the other thread.  I hope it's ok that I copied the instructions from another thread.  For anyone else having the same problem the answer is:

Clearing the application cache may help:

1. Open App World

2. Go to My World

3a. For keyboard-based BB's -- Hold down the ALT key and then press, in sequence R, then S, then T

3b. For Storm/Pearl -- Hold the num-lock (!?123) button so it locks and then press, in sequence 3, then 4, then (

4a. If your BB locks after issuing the cache clear, perform a battery pull reboot

If that does not work, then please return to these forums (http://supportforums.blackberry.com/rim/) and register an account so that we can provide you with direct assistance.