Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: cruve 8320
My Carrier: hotelier

Re: Password Enable/Disable Option Locked

Wuld u go to media card change option on 'encryption mode' to none and go to security option> General >Password and change to disable..
My Device: 8900 javelin
My Carrier: Airtel

Thanks Ale...that worked like a gem!!!

cheers

My Device: Curve 8330
My Carrier: Verizon

I tried going to this link and downloading, but it required me to register with the site.  When I try to register it keeps telling me the login is already in use and I know I'm using a very specific login that cannot be taken.  I tried four different logins. Anyone else have this issue?  I'm bummed.  I really wanted to remove the IT Policy.  Glad it worked for the others hopefully I'll eventually get registered.

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

please read this article from the public knowledge base:

KB14202 How to remove an IT policy from a BlackBerry smartphone

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: att

Thank You.  Thank You.  Thank You.  I have been trying to figure this out for days!!  I even called my carrier customer service and was told it was not possible.  I cannot thank you enough - you made this so easy to do!!  Have a great day!

Guru I

@gkubis
Glad you worked it out !
Can you confirm that the ATT customer service told you it was not possible to remove an IT policy?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9300
My Carrier: Orange UK

Aha brilliant thank you. I think this gets set and gives the appearance of being locked by BES. cheers!
Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

I have pass word on my phone too when it boots up it ask for it and even when locked but I hate when U get 10 tryes it ask to reset anyone can do this and Id freak. Any how if I dissable pass words it tells me I am doing it for content stuff as well. I hate my ear peice it falls out of my darn eyes all the time is there something else better then them or Bluetooth?

Guru I

rodney2009 wrote:

I hate my ear peice it falls out of my darn eyes all the time is there something else better then them or Bluetooth?

I suggest you put the ear piece in your ear and not in your eye ??

My Device: Bold 9000
My Carrier: airtel

hi if u have password then goto option and go to security Option then  goto Encryption if enable then desible  100% and one % done