Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
My Device: 9900 Bold
My Carrier: ATT

Password Retrieval

This morning, my Bold 9900 said my screen was locked, so I punched the unlock button, and then it said enter Password..      I was not sure of my password so I tried several alternatives I use with my email...all were rejected...how do you find out your password...it now says I am down to my "last chance" in which case user information will be lost.  So where can I retrieve my password....

Note, yesterday suddenly one of my two email accounts stopped working on the Bold, and again I tried to fix that and put in the password for that email account and again it said it did not recognize that password...

At this point I cannot use this phone...any thoughts...

Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: Password Retrieval

Unless you enter the correct password you won't be able to access the device. After this last try your device data will be automatically wiped making it to factory reset. If you don't have back up of your device data you also can't be able to retrieve them.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit