Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: ATT
Accepted Solution

Password reset for Blackberry Torch

How do I get back into my Blackberry Torch if I don't remember the password. I purchased a new phone and had this Torch in a drawer. My adult son lost his smartphone so I was going to let him use the BB. When he put a new SIM card in it the BB wants a password and i have no idea what it is, in fact I thought i had wiped the BB clean as I was thinking about selling it. Help I don't care if any of my info is on it. I just want it unlocked so he can use it.
Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry Passport SIlver Edition (OS10.3.2876)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Re: Password reset for Blackberry Torch

Hi Shopppr.

hello to your solution you can write the word Blackberry asks you for the password but can remember introudce password incorrectly several times then try more than 10 times when you type the word displayed writes Blackberry.

This will make your blackberry then make you do a reset factory to let the Blackberry completely like it came back without password to reset and let it do all the process you can put the SIM from your carrier.

Now you can enjoy your Blackberry once again.

Kudos **Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions, as well give the answer like**

@ gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution