Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: 9810
My Carrier: Vodafone

Pathetic service @Blackberry service center...Job sheet #8001013666

[ Edited ]

Hello,

My Name is Rohit, I faced a little problem with my blackberry 9810 & gave the same to lajpat nagar branch,Thriced after 15days They gave me a swaped handset which was faulty & again resubmitted the same. when i collected the same after 15 days again there was a same problem..No action took placeThere was no outgoing voice & no netwr\ork after disconnecting the call...

Then i went to your nehru place store twice where i submitted the same to Rakesh & said will be done in 14 working days, i still agreed with it & he also signed on the job sheet for the surity...Now day before yesterday when collected my phone after 18 days,it was again a bloody faulty handset...o voice,no network & other little ncomplaint as well... & Your store manager Mr. Sharma is also not responding very well on phone...He Never replied carmly & politely & never answered my phone...

Now You tell where i go...Its such a pathetic service which i never ever seen in my entire life... You guys gave us a faulty handsets...Now i am forced to share this to Your Higher Level authorities & definately go to consumer court...

Looking for Your Positive Responce

Thanks

Rohit

Edit: Personal information removed. At no time should you provide any personal information to any other community member. Please review the Community Terms & Conditions and Support Community Guidelines for additional information.

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Pathetic service @Blackberry service center...Job sheet #8001013666

Hello and Welcome to the Community!

We are so sorry that you are having so many difficulties. While many experience the same (a search here will reveal that fact), there are also many who have very positive experiences with their BB. Not every device is suitable for everyone -- which IMHO is why there are so many choices.

In regards to your hope that BlackBerry will see and respond to your message -- these forums are a user-to-user support channel, not a user-to/from-BlackBerry formal conduit. As such, it is unlikely that they will see what you have written. However, if you have specific and constructive ideas for them, I have heard that they accept such via email to bbsuggestions@blackberry.com.

Front line support (including warranty) for BB's is, by contract, not provided by BlackBerry. The carriers and authorized resellers are responsible for ALL front line formal support to their end users, and have the ability (indeed, responsibility!) to escalate cases into BlackBerry that they cannot solve (at no fee to the end user). It is possible to bypass your carrier and seek assistance direct from BlackBerry, but such involves fees since you are bypassing your support contract with your carrier. You can research "Incident Support" here:

If you desire to ask other kind volunteers for specific assistance about how to get the most use out of your BB, then this forum would indeed be the correct place for that.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor
My Device: 9810
My Carrier: Vodafone

Hello,

Sir Thanks for Your Response, But How To get the solution for it...i am handicapt without The Handset...

Please suggest Me the Next Step to reach the Best Resolution...Because I have Some Important works to do i cannot go to servoce centers on daily basis & i aslo dont want to take action on blackberry...otherwise I do have other Options...

Thanks

Regards

Rohit Malhotra

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Hello,

As far as I can understand your situation, your escalation path is not here, in these public user-to-user forums. Rather, it is through your service center or perhaps your place of purchase...even if they may have a poor reputation and may require more time from you than you wish to give. You have no free path by which to bypass your contractually required support channel.

There is something called incident support, but it costs to just ask the initial question, since you are bypassing the contract you signed upon purchase. If you wish to investigate that, you can review it here:

There also might be some good reading here:

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................