Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9790; playbook
My Carrier: GLOBACOM

Payment Option Mgt on AppWorld

I have been trying to use my Visa card to pay for apps but whenever i fill in the Card details and click on next, what i get is "There is a problem with your credit card authorization. Please visit ....... Error ID: 12000"
I have been using the same card for online transactions and I've not had any issues with it. Would really appreciate help.
Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: Payment Option Mgt on AppWorld

Hello senatorolaleye,

The following article will provide you with more information regarding the "12000" error message you are seeing on your BlackBerry® smartphone:

"Error ID 12000" is encountered when attempting to complete a purchase on a BlackBerry devicehttp://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB28978

We hope this helps.

Thank you.

-FB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click "Accept as a Solution" for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 8900, Blackberry Bold 9780, Blackberry Bold 9900
My Carrier: STC

Hi! Have you solved your issue on Payment Method at Appworld? Because last week I just posted the same problem.; http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-App-World-General/How-to-revert-to-my-credit-card-... I was hoping maybe we could sort this thing... Do you have a paypal account and register paypal as your payment method on appworld? Thanks! Smiley Wink
New Contributor

The issue hasn't been resolved. I have checked d article on the 12000 error and also looked at the list of supported payment types. Visa Card was listed as a supported payment option for Nigeria where I am presently. I also tried registering for a Paypal account but Nigeria was not on among the list in the registration page.
Infact I'm already getting frustrated.
Contributor

Ok so that narrows it down a little because i thought that it has do to with paypal. Smiley Wink Is your card, a credit card or a reloadable credit card (Virtual Credit Card)? Are you the MAIN card holder? Do you have a supplementary card issued to anyone? Or you were a supplementary card holder? Thanks for the reply I hope that we can get to the bottom of this. Smiley Wink

Highlighted
New Contributor

Its a credit card. I'm d main Card holder and I don't have any card issued to anyone.
Contributor

hmmmm... im sorry... ok now where back to 0. because mine too is a credit card without any supplementary. maybe i'll try again on some forums that have the same issue and get info. Thanks for your time. As soon as I get it done I'll let you know.

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520
My Carrier: Globe Telecoms

waaaaaaah . so you guys has not resolved your issue yet? :-(((

Contributor

Thanks for this! will read and try : ) will feedback : )

Contributor

oh please please...my old credit card worked fine and ive purchased quie a number of apps..only now that ive changed to a new one where nothing had changed except the account no. ( waiting to hear from you soon! will likewise post once i get mine resolved ) :-)