Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

Payment not found on paid app

So I try out the FitDeck Mobile App. I go to open it up and it's not on my Storm...so I go to My World and it shows Purchase Not Found instead of Installed. I've already received receipts from both Blackberry and from Paypal that the payment was processed. Has anyone else had this problem and if so what'd ya do?!?
Contributor
My Device: Storm 9530

Re: Payment not found on paid app

I have had the same problem with an app I tried to purchase.  I definitely made the payment, and received a PayPal confirmation, but did not successfully receive the file.

I have emailed the developer several times, RIM several times (including the CEO at one point), and have yet to receive an adequate response, or ANY response for that matter.  The developer said that they contacted RIM, and RIM said they needed my device pin and carrier, but the developer said that after forwarding that information to RIM, they have yet to hear back.

I wish I could be of more help, but I'm still in the process of trying to figure something out.  If I hear anything, I'll be sure to let you know.

Jake

- F. Scott Fitzgerald "The Crack-Up" (1936)
New Contributor

Re: Payment with paypal impossible

Hello there,

I try for a week to buy an application on blackberry apps and when I have to pay with paypal , it doesn't work and I have a error message : Error ID 10815 !!!!

Any help will be appreciate ...

see you

Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAH108), PRIV (AAH505), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

furall wrote:

Hello there,

I try for a week to buy an application on blackberry apps and when I have to pay with paypal , it doesn't work and I have a error message : Error ID 10815 !!!!

Any help will be appreciate ...

see you

Hi there!

If I recall correctly, many have found that they have either no credit card or an expired credit card on file with PayPal...fixing that often solves this issue.

Otherwise, your inquiry needs to be sent as follows. Go to this URL:

and fill out the form. Use, in the "Please select a component:" field, the AppWorld Billing/Payment selection.

Cheers!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor

I can"t report on the website you gave me ... my PIN n° is refused (but correctly entered) and I have no order bnumber because I NEVER SUCCEED to buy this application. By the way my credit card is ok thanks ^^

in the hope to read someone soon

Cheers

Highlighted
Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAH108), PRIV (AAH505), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

[ Edited ]

Hi there!

There is indeed a fix for all of your issues, but the first one that needs to be fixed is the Bad PIN reply from the RIM support site. However, that fix cannot be posted publicly. Consequently, please see your Private Messages on this site for a PM from me with the information that you need.

Cheers!

Message Edited by sdgardne on 09-25-2009 03:39 PM

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................