Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9105 Bundle 2532 v.6.0.0.570)
My Carrier: Orange UK

Pearl 9105 Calender query

Just uploaded the latest V.6.0.0.570 software to the phone and surprised by the huge difference between the old and the new.

Only one problem - in Calender - view- I have set it to show 09:00 to 18:00 but the screen scrolls tfrom 00:00 to 23:00.

Is this a bug or am I being difficult?

New Contributor
My Device: 8100pearl
My Carrier: vodafone

Re: Pearl 9105 Calendar query

Its not a big issue,only you need to set up your time settings & Calendar settings again on a new OS.

Follow these steps-Click on Option Application - Click On Display-Click on Date & Time -Select time Format 12 hour & Select update time "Automatic"-Scroll Down & Check time zone,it should be name of your city or country. Then just press Menu key & select option Save.

Now Click on Calendar Application-click menu key - Scroll down & Select Options -  Click on Calendar Display & Actions. Now you can see few settings which you can change as per your requirements. After finished the changes press Menu key & select save to your settings.

Now check you calendar & let me know whether your problem is resolved or not.

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9105 Bundle 2532 v.6.0.0.570)
My Carrier: Orange UK

Re: Pearl 9105 Calendar query

Did exactly what you suggested but the problem remains.

Instead of Calender opening at the set time of 09:00 until 18:00 those times are white on black but the Calender still shows 12 a.m. until 8 p.m. and 7 p.m. to11 p.m. white on grey.