Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

Phone Freezes

I just got my phone about a week ago, twice this week the phone has frozen up. Once while a phone call was coming in, I could not answer or ignore the call, a timer comes in the middle of the screen and does not allow me to do anything, I have to take the battery out of the phone to reset because I can not even turn the phone off. Yesterday it did it again while I was trying to go onto the internet. Does anyone know why it is doing this and how to correct the problem? I have already backed the phone up and cleared the handset and the restored the phone after the first freeze up.
Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: Phone Freezes

I think you should take the phone back to the store from where you're purchased it and ask for replacement. This didn't happen with the phones I've used but 2 8700g subscribers reported such issue and both received replacement from my carrier.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit