Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: 3 Mobile

Phone Not Allowed mm6 SOS

I am really confused. I brought the phone from Ebay. the auction details said that it was unlocked. It was on Voderphone accoring to the starting logo. However I put a 3 Mobile sim in it. The phone has worked fine for a few months but about a month ago I could no longer access the Blackberry Hub shop. This morning I woke up to the error Phone Not Allowed mm6 SOS.

I have already tried it in another phone and it works fine. I have tried another sim in the blackberry but the same message appears. I have reset it and reinstalled the operating system and still the error keeps coming up. PLEASE HELP!!

Highlighted
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Phone Not Allowed mm6 SOS

Hi Mugetsu_Tensho

If you are getting MM6 on your device then the device you brought might have been reported Lost or Stolen and the original carrier had Blocked that device. So Contact Ebay and if possible ask them for refund , its not going to work.

Good luck. 

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.