Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: Not Specified

Phone Powers Off. Brand New. 6th Curve since July

[ Edited ]

I'm fustrated. This is my 6th Curve in nearly a year. First one, trackball dropped off, second, third, fourth, fith and sixth all randomly powered off. Phone five and six I just received from the exchange center this week - right out of the box they won't work correctly. We checked the software updates, app loaders says we don't need anyway, settings are on default. I can't understand this. I don't have a lot of applications open either6

The phones keep loosing power. Either I'm possesed by some high voltage ghost, or it's something stupid and simple no one has thought of. Acoms razor: The simplest solution tends to be the correct one.

Any ideas? Even Blackberry tech support was confused. As a matter of fact, they won't take back No. 6 and give me No. 7 for another 48 hours, for reasons I don't understand. Clearly this isn't an issue that a new phone will fix. Could my SIM be bad or something else?

I'm really annoyed by all this now and welcome any advice from the community.

Traci

Message Edited by mentalcompass on 03-05-2009 07:03 AM