Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9320
My Carrier: 02

Phone crashed,pic's & music GONE! Help!

My Torch 9800 crashed last night & when it came back on all my music & pic's have dissapeared! Tried a battery pull-several times,went on the "Recuva" website-they wanted 2 charge £20! Even went on easus,no joy. Please help as have some really important pic's on there of my late father. : (
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Phone crashed,pic's & music GONE! Help!

Hello,

If, for some reason, when your BB "crashed", it also wiped itself clean of all personal data, then it is simply gone. There is no "undelete" on a BB. Rather, recovery depends on previously having been conducting good backup procedures, which can be found via the link in my auto-sig on this post.

If you have not been conducting any backup processes, then you have migrated from the latter to the former in the old saying that is in that post.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor

I don't understand how I can find the link u mention as there are so many on ur "wall"?? Which one do I choose?
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

This one (but click it in the auto-sig on this post, not this image I've shown here):

Capture.JPG

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor

Can't click it!! Look's like it's a print,a picture of a page?? My cursor isn't changing in2 the hand icon,nothing happening. : (
New Contributor

By the way,all that came up on ur last post WAS an image,so had 2 click on that.
Hall of Famer III

Then you are, for some reason, not seeing the auto-sig on my posts...the image I posted was exactly that, an image of my auto sig, not the auto-sig itself. I don't know what interface you are using to view this site, but for some reason the auto-sig is not included in what you are seeing.

In any event, here is the link:

Good luck!

New Contributor

Thankyou so much for your patience. I will try it now & c what happen's-finger's x'd...