Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Blackberry Bold 9790
My Carrier: o2

Phone keeps rebooting

I have the blackberry bold 9790 smartphone and recently it has started rebooting by itself but it always came back on. Tonight it did the same however when it was just about to turn back on at the end of the loading up screen it turned off again, over and over. It won't turn back on and I need my phone for important events in a few days so is there anything I can do?

Highlighted
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Phone keeps rebooting

Hi jessie7003

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Can you try to boot your device on Safe Mode !

KB17877How to start a BlackBerry smartphone in Safe Mode

If it works then connect your device and first do a backup of your device using desktop software and then delete any recent applications that you might have installed.Sometime  bad apps ca also create such issue.

Try it and let us know.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Visitor
My Device: Blackberry 9790
My Carrier: Airtel Zambia

How can I put it on Safe Mode?
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Passport/ Curve 9320

jskapambwe133 wrote:
How can I put it on Safe Mode?

The link was posted already. Here it is again for you. http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/viewdocument.do?externalId=KB17877&sliceId=2&cmd=displayKC&d...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Click if you want to Thank someone. If Problem is resolved, so that others can make use of it.