Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900
My Carrier: Telstraclear

Phone locked on a call on Bluetooth startup

Hi all, just signed up as a new member as I have a problem which thought I may have found the answer to but it hasn't worked.

When I get into my car (Holden Evoke and brand new) my Blackberry Bold 9900 sync's with Bluetooth and then straight away it goes into a phone call when I haven't dialled anyone on either handset or car phone.  If pressing end call on phone nothing happens as it is not registering any phone call in place. It also will not disconnect on the car End Call button either. This has happened not just with the new vehicle but also on the last three rental cars I have had so it is not a car issue.  The car dealer has said it is definitely the device, so.......................please I really need some help!!  I have done what was suggested in an earlier forum to untick Connect On Power Up and nothing changed. I'd really appreciate a response to solve this issue as I'm now at my wits end.

Thanks.Smiley Frustrated