Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: 02

Phone won't save photos!

I can take photos with my Curve 8520, but it won't save them. When I take a photo, then look for it in the folder, it isn't there. I've checked my memory, and that's fine. I have enough memory on the phone. Any ideas as to why this is happening and what I can do?

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Curve 8520 OS v5.0.0.681
My Carrier: Orange UK

Re: Phone won't save photos!

Are you looking in the right folder?

Have you hidden any folders?

Make sure that "Show All" is checked when you look at all your folders and/or when you are in Media.

Check each folder in turn Media, Downloads and Applications are usual but look in them all.

Blackberry Best Advice - Back-up weekly

If I have helped you please check the "Kudos" star on the right >>>>
My Device: 8520
My Carrier: t mobile

I'm having this problem too, i take a picture and look in my folder and it is not there, the only way to get it there is to take the battery out and put it back in and the picture is there!!!!

Also if i re name a picture , it dissappears.

Any ideas would be great

Thank you forum members

My Device: curve 9360
My Carrier: bell

my phone is doing that aswell. but when your on camera mode, theres a box at the bottom where you can view your last taken photo.. when I try and click on it , it wont do anything. I get out of it and go back in and its my last picture that saved.. none of my new ones will show up

My Device: Blackberry Curve 8750
My Carrier: Koodo

Having the exact same problem. I remove the battery &then the photo's I've taken are there.
It's getting annoying though. I shouldn't have to hard reboot my phone to get my photo's.

If anyone can help, message meee! Please.

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: Rogers

join the club.. Im trying to figure this out too.

All worked fine, up until about 2 weeks ago...Not sure what's going on now.  I dont recall changing any settings..  I dont think its a 'carrier' issue either.

On Version 5.0.0.900, Bundle 1626, Platform 5.2.0.96.  Its a company phone and quite anoying that I can not take a picture while on site...(forgetting that I dont have data where I can send it...MMS or SMS...). 

Any help would be greatly appreciated...!!

'There is no shame in not knowing,..the shame lies in not finding out...' -
My Device: BOLD 9900
My Carrier: T-MOBILE

Solution 

This happens when your Media Card or Phone Memory are infected with virus.

Steps:

1- Scan your Memory Card (Storage)  and Phone Memory with any Anti Virus.

2- Delete all detected viruses from both the Memory Card and Phone Memory. DONE!!!!

3- Add me on BMM if it worked I'm a new Spanish Artist trying to promote my music. Please Show support.

4- PIN:29A87489  <<<< JARXIEL (WWW.JARXIEL.COM)

www.jarxiel.com