Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Torch
My Carrier: Orange

Picture Library folder problem

When I go into my pictures folder  I have several folders.   My 'picture library' has always held photos which have been sent via MMS or saved from emails etc.

Yesterday I noticed for some reason ALL my photos from ALL my folders are now in the picture library.  I have no idea why it should have suddenly changed.

Quite honestly I have a photos folder on my phone at the moment which is personal and I dont want these photos in my library folder.  Is there any way to change the settings or to hide the folder.   Ive also noticed if I delete the photo from the library folder it deletes it from the main folder its in so I cant just delete the contents

HELP 

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: Picture Library folder problem

Hi Sandy_xx,

The Picture Library folder holding all the pictures on your BlackBerry® Torch™ smartphone is by design. It should have all your picture folders and their contents in it. This KB article has the steps to hide pictures on your BlackBerry® Torch™ smartphone. "How to hide or unhide pictures on the BlackBerry smartphone" http://bbry.lv/O5fvUW

Hope this helps.

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Super Contributor
My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: MTN - SOUTH AFRICA

Re: Picture Library folder problem

Is your SD card almost maxxed also?

A had this issue and it was almost maxxed out and thrown for good measure some worms and virus made a home.

Clicking on a video file eg. Mj billy jean video but rather prince's when doves cry played.....yes weird.