Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry bold 9700
My Carrier: AT&T

Pictures deleted?!

So on New Years Eve I had my pone turned off from 10pm - 1am. Upon turning it back on I found that all the pictures I had taken in the previous 2 weeks were deleted, all but one picture that is. Now, a few days ago my phone wouldn't show pictres in the media tab at all, so I took out the battery and replaced it and pictures showed up. I tried this again for fiding these pictures and it didn't work. Have I lost all of my pictures or will they magically come back again?

Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks in advance!

Solutions: 6,349
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Pictures deleted?!

Magically?

Could be your media card is bad or going bad. Can you connect to the media card via your USB > PC and see the card in your computer? if so, go ahead and copy off the pictures to your PC.

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor

haha! magically seems to be how it happened! Thanks for the tip though, I'll have to try it out when I get back to my computer. I'll let you know what happens! Thanks so much!

Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

l053rk wrote:

So on New Years Eve I had my pone turned off from 10pm - 1am. Upon turning it back on I found that all the pictures I had taken in the previous 2 weeks were deleted, all but one picture that is. Now, a few days ago my phone wouldn't show pictres in the media tab at all, so I took out the battery and replaced it and pictures showed up. I tried this again for fiding these pictures and it didn't work. Have I lost all of my pictures or will they magically come back again?

Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks in advance!

Where the pictures were saved? Phone memory or media card??

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

New Contributor

I'm pretty sure they were saved on the phone. i haven't eayto save it to save it to the media crad, everything has been saved to " device memory". I haven't tried the USB thing mentioned above yet because I don't have m computer with me nd won't until monday.

Thanks so much!

My Device: blackberry curve 9300
My Carrier: virgin mobile

[ Edited ]

EXACT same problem but i have the Curve! did you ever find out how to fix it?!
email me back please!
<Removed Personal Information>

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: bold 2
My Carrier: bold 2

I don't have a memory card on my phone, I use a bold 2. And now wen I reset or remove the battery and put it back, all my pictures are gone. How wiill I make it stop?