Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Curve 8530
My Carrier: Sprint

Pictures not saving on 8530

My daughter and I each got curve 8530's. When I take a photo and save it, it shows up under media and pictures. When she takes photos and saves them, they do not show up there. We both have the same store pictures and folder settings. Interestingly, I pulled her battery yesterday and all the photos started showing up again. But, today she is having problems saving pictures and seeing them in the media folder. Any ideas?  Thanks!

Visitor

Re: Pictures not saving on 8530

I am having the exact same problem.  If I take a picture, it doesn't save to the media folder. If someone sends me a picture, I save them, but when I go to the folder they are not there. WHAT'S GOING ON?

My Device: Blackberry Curve 8530

I had the exact same problem today... I would take pictures then go to Media / Pictures / Picture Folders / and only 2 pictures would show up. They are saved in some picture file somewhere else. You go to Applications / Files / File Folders / Media Card / Blackberry / Pictures. They should be in there. I tried everything to transfer them and nothing worked. I took the battery out and that fixed it but besides that I have no idea how to fix this. 

Same problem. I didn't change any settings and they just stopped saving to the regular Media -> Pictures folder. Same as the post above - I found them in the buried folder, and when I removed the battery and turned it back on, the pics were back in the usual Media folder.

That happens to me.. the pictures will be there aftewards..check back later. It will stop doing that after a while

My Device: blackberry curve 8520
My Carrier: o2

hellooo the same has happened to me even when i try to save things that poeple send me

this is repatedky happening i have been very anonyed with this i have tryedo to reboot my phone but that didnt work eitherSmiley Sad anyy one have any ideass please could you help  mee asaappp      thanksss xxxxx   

My Device: blackberry curve 8520
My Carrier: o2

same has happened to meSmiley Sad xx