Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Forums Advisor I
My Device: BlackBerry®PRIV
My Carrier: EE. UK

Re: Pictures not showing up in Media Folder

Right try this. Go into the media folder, then options and select Explore, if you don't have a media card select device - home - user and find the Picture folder. If your Photo's are not in the picture folder, find them. You can cut & paste them in the picture folder. If you have an SD card, cut & paste into the picture folder on the media card. You can also access pictures - music - videos and other files by going in the applications folder and selecting files. Also when you go into media to see your photo's if they arn't there, try options and Import picture's. Hope this help everyone.
Craig Ashcroft Elite UK
If this post helps you please click the LIKE below the post(s)
New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: Rogers

Hello.. and I am new to this forum....and I know this is an Old thread....BUT..

While searching for a solution to this same problem, with the same phone, version and supplier, Im in the same camp as the OP, 'tehjero' .. - Tho I havent found a solution/ answer yet...

Have I missed something.. or can someone point me in the right direction....

tia

'There is no shame in not knowing,..the shame lies in not finding out...' -
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: Rogers

I attempted that method,,  without success.. ! - Seems to me to be A Lot Of Work..to save a picture ..which should be automatically saved, when taken, to the BB.. ! -  I dont quite get it.. and if this is the best that BB can do..than it doesnt work for me.  Other 'systems' dont seem to have the same issue.. that I've encountered..!  This is a 'working tool' ..and if I can't save pics, reguired to my job.. than this BB has got to go...!

'There is no shame in not knowing,..the shame lies in not finding out...' -