Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: curve 9300 3G
My Carrier: blackberry

Pin Suspend

[ Edited ]

Hi,

i'm bebek from indonesia, i need help for my blackberry...

i have Blackberry Curve 9300 3G with info:

**removed**

My Blackberry Curve 9300 3G had been Pin Suspend or Blockir, so i cannot use Blackberry Messenger and Register Blackberry ID.

Please help how to fix the pin suspend or Blockir and Register Blackberry ID?

So i can use my Blackberry in Normaly again...

Thanx,

Bebek

Removed personal information to comply with Community Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Use.

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Pin Suspend

First you must find out the reason for the PIN being blocked.  You'll need to call your carrier and ask.

Cheers.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

New Contributor
My Device: curve 9300 3G
My Carrier: blackberry

Re: Pin Suspend

Hello BillJ (Elite I),

My carrier using Telkomsel sim card, but the carrier is Ok. Because i put the Sim Card to other Blackberry Bold 9000 is No Problem, everything is fine can BBM. And i already using other carrier Indosat from Bold 9000 to the Curve 9300 Still Pin Suspend or Block cannot BBM. ( No Logo BB beside the Signal carrier)

i think the Problem is not from the carrier but from the Blackberry Server Center, can you check it out what's wrong with my Blackberry Curve 9300 3G (Pin Suspend or Block)??

Thanx,

Bebek