Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Plantronics Voyager PRO bluetooth headset... how can it be used for audio other than phone calls?

I've just started using a Plantronics Voyager PRO Bluetooth headset.  Nice device and works well for phone calls.  But I'm trying to use if for listening to podcasts played on my Bold with the Music Player app, and another app called Stitcher.  It worked the other day, but now, I can't get the device to work with anything other phone calls.  I've looked all the settings.  Both the Headset and Hands-Free profiles are active and I've tried disabling the hands-free. Calls only.  I have no idea why it worked the other day, but can seem to replicate this.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Mike Kovacs 

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Plantronics Voyager PRO bluetooth headset... how can it be used for audio other than phone calls

More info... I am able to redirect audio output for the Pandora app using the Blackberry button menu.  However, Music Player and Stitcher don't seem to have this option.  (Even though I WAS able to hear audio from Stitcher the other day.)  Is there a means of directing all audio to the bluetooth headset via the OS?