Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: 9700
My Carrier: bell

Please Help

i posted this same in the wrong section replied to another thread so hopefully i'll get help here

my blackberry got that random JAV error after it randomly turned off one morning... it wouldnt turn back on and the next day it did... when it did i was missing the sound profiles icon in the top left of my phone, it was just gone. I couldn't change my phone from normal to silent or vibrate or anything... i went to settings and then sounds and ring tones and its just a basic menu there now and i cant choose what sound plays for my texts or customize any profiles because they're missing. Only the Normal profile is there. i discovered that when i hold the letter Q the phone would swap between vibrate and silent but after i tried reinstalling the software, it cant even do that anymore. Please any help would be appreciated... i cant have my phone ringing at work and school. thanks

New Contributor
My Device: 9700
My Carrier: bell

Re: Please Help

13 views and nothin :/

Forums Advisor III
My Device: .
My Carrier: .

Re: Please Help

Hello Rizzy13,

Please allow 24 hour time span to pass before bumping your thread. This is a peer-to-peer community and the contributors are all volunteers.

Second, in regards to your comment on views, any search related to your thread is considered a view so it might be quite possible someone searched it but didn't actually read the thread details.

Hope this helps and you get your answer soon.

Cheers!

Jakoby4204                                                                                                 New to the Community click here  
Community Moderator
Likes2.png  AS3.png   CG2.png