Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
My Device: Blackberry 9320
My Carrier: Tesco Mobile

Please help! liquid damage indicators

[ Edited ]

I am hoping if someone can help,  I have sent my phone ( Blackberry 9320) back to the repair centre and they are saying that the Liquid Damage Indicators are missing from the phone, and as such the phone can't be repaired.  as I am only 5mths into a 2 year contract they would like me to pay for a new phone.  I am unsure how the Liquid Damage Indicators could be missing, Can they be removed?  I know I certainly never removed them.  I am thinking they were never there when I purchased the phone.  Can anyone give me some advice.

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Please help! liquid damage indicators

There is nothing we can do here. They are simply stickers that can be removed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!