Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
My Device: BlackBerry Classic- SQC-100-4
My Carrier: T-Mobile USA
Accepted Solution

Please help: severe software/ hardware falure

Ok, i did a wireless update to my curve 8530, after the update the phone was not working properly, so i reloaded original software, the latest on desktop software. Halfway throgh the update, my phone rebooted and the screen turned white and it sayed APP ERROR 523/reset, i clicked reset and it keeps hapenning please help!!!!!!!!!

1. If a post has helped you, show your appreciation by clicking Like at the bottom of the message box.
2. If a post has solved your question, please click ''accept as solution'' to verify your question has been solved.
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAF518), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Please help: severe software/ hardware falure

Hello again,

You've already received an answer for this, but for some reason you have yet again chosen to open a stand-alone thread for your situation, thereby depriving anyone who wants to help you from the benefit of "what has gone before". It just happens that I stumbled across this new thread first and just happened to recall your other thread.

Please refrain from starting new threads for continuing issues...please work your issue solely in your existing thread, so that those who wish to help you can benefit from "What has gone before":

Thanks.

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
My Device: BlackBerry Classic- SQC-100-4
My Carrier: T-Mobile USA

Re: Please help: severe software/ hardware falure

Im sorry i posted another thread, my phone went completly unusable and i needed help fast, thank you for your efforts on helping with this question, but the phone is destroyed, luckily the phone was under warranty and verizon will send me a new torch or bold.

1. If a post has helped you, show your appreciation by clicking Like at the bottom of the message box.
2. If a post has solved your question, please click ''accept as solution'' to verify your question has been solved.