Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

PocketMac, Media Sync and skipping error

I got the Storm for Christmas and I downloaded PocketMac and the driver update from this website. I synced my Blackberry without too many glitches. I then wanted to add music, so I downloaded Media Sync, taking note that PocketMac wouldn't work again until I uninstalled it. I loaded the music I wanted onto the BB and removed Media Sync using my mac's AppDelete utility. Now when I try to sync my contacts and calendar, I get the skipping error. I tried removing the battery as recommended here and I also tried changing the connection type to serial, as I read in another posting. Nothing has helped so far. Any more suggestions?

Re: PocketMac, Media Sync and skipping error

Were you able to solve your problem?  I have the same issue!!!
New Contributor

No, I haven't solved it. As a temporary work-around, I synced Entourage with iCal, then synced iCal with Google Calendar, then synced Google with my BB. It was cumbersome to set up, but now my calendar, at least, is synced. It doesn't work with my contacts. I plan to try Missing Sync to see if that works any better.
New Contributor

I've got a new problem now. See here.