Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: P9981 Porsche Design
My Carrier: CSL 1010

Porsche Blackberry Problem

I have reported the problem with some of the keys and i have been promised a replacement unit as the provider where i purchased did not have replacement unit in stock and also could not solve the problem and handed the matter to Porsche Blackberry support team and they have opened a case numbe and it has been months and i am having run around and no solution to my problem.  I was promsied immediate replacement unit will be sent and nothing.  Very frustrated with such a expensive unit and horrible after service.  can someone help.

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Porsche Blackberry Problem

Hello and Welcome to the Community!

If you are hoping that RIM will see your message -- these forums are a user-to-user support channel, not a user-to/from-RIM formal conduit. As such, it is unlikely that they will see what you have written. Your escalation path is with your service provider, authorized reseller, and/or authorized service center. Failing that, you could seek to contact RIM via their Contact Us information on Rim.com. Alternatively, you can contact your local governmental consumer protection agencies.

Basically, this site is in no way an appropriate place to seek the attention you desire for your situation. I just want you to understand that, so as to properly set your expectations.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Developer
My Device: blackberry 9000
My Carrier: ATA

Re: Porsche Blackberry Problem

哦 好贵的一款机器