12-21-2011 02:06 PM - edited 12-21-2011 02:07 PM
I've recently started having a problem with my device. It is was replaced in August, and is now acting strangely. First, it began to use the battery life quickly - despite charging fully, it will be depleted in a matter of a few hours (or after a 4 minute phone call). Now, it shuts off, and I originally thought it was because the battery was dead, but when I plug it into the charger and turn the phone on, the battery indicator shows that it still has significant life. I am not sure if it is the device or the battery, but I don't want to have to pay $40 for a new battery to find out I need a new phone. Is there anyone else experiencing similar problems or who have advice?
01-20-2012 09:37 AM