Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: playbook 32 gb
My Carrier: wi-fi

Prepaid Credit Card

How to use a prepaid credit to buy apps for PB.

Solutions: 6,357
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Prepaid Credit Card

Have you input the credit card numbers to your AppWorld account yet?

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
My Device: playbook 32 gb
My Carrier: wi-fi

yes it said invalid card number
My Device: Torch 9800, Playbook
My Carrier: Bell

I got the same error trying to purchase an app, it wouldn't let me download the app yet it still takes the money from the visa. Figured since it billed me already I would be able to download the app I paid for, but it gives the same error again and billed me again and I still don't have the item I purchased even though I paid twice. Guess this would be a better question - Where would I find a link to get what I paid for? or Should I contest the charges with Visa?

Highlighted
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: orange

[ Edited ]

Im not really fan of using prepaid cards. There are so many disadvantages of using the card. Most money transaction today is done electronically or with plastic. Therefore, some feel that paying a kid's allowance on a prepaid debit card is a practical to teach them how cash works today. However, others see more difficulties with the cards than advantages, and that those lessons could be taught in more effective ways.

Edited content to comply withCommunity GuidelinesandTerms and Conditions of Use.