Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Printing Emails

Hi to all,

I would like know what are the options I have if I want to print an email that i recieve on my blackberry. Can i transfer an email from the phone on to the computer in a word document format so i can print it then? or is there any otehr better option of doing it.

P.S Thanks in advance.

Forums Veteran III
My Device: Bold - T-mobile

Re: Printing Emails

You don't have the email account in your pc?

You can forward the email to your pc and print from the pc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I help you with any inquire, thank you for click kudos in my post.
If your issue has been solved, please mark the post was solved.
New Contributor

I am having some problems accessing my email through my computer which is why I wanted to know if there is some way i can get print outs without accessing net through my computer by using the phone.

Could be possible to send your email as SMS on a fax machine, depending of your IT Policy installed and of your operator, try it. This worked for me.
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

a new Bluetooth accessories allows you to print :

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/rim/board/message?board.id=General_Functions&thread.id=4885&jump...

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Highlighted
Developer

There is an application that says it can print from Blackberry message, memo, and others over bluetooth and is compatible with these printers:  PCL Compatible printers: HP Photosmart 2710, HP H470.   ESC/POS Compatible printers: Custom S’Print, Seiko MPU-L465 palm printer, Citizen PD-22, Citizen PD-24, Citizen CMP10, IPC DPP-250, IPC DPP350, Fujitsu FTP-628WSL110.

Here is a link to their page:  http://www.mymobilegear.com/BlueTxT.php