Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Proble with BBM, FACEBOOK, EMAIL

Hello Friends,

I am first time user for blackberry torch. I got the phone but I ma having problems with Facebook which I cannot log in giving me an error of "your current service plan that does not support this application" and I do have data plan on it.

The Second problem I have is BBM my friend send me his pin and for some resason it is waititng for authantication for ever do I have to regeister my BBM some where or anything?

The Third Problem I have is with email service I am trying to get my gmail and yahoo mail on the phone but when I go to set up email it takes me stright too Enterprise Activation, it does not give any options for gmail or any other email accounts.

I do have Data plan on the phone and for some reason it does not work on Data plan or on Wifi.

Please help

Thank You

Highlighted
Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAH108), PRIV (AAH995), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Proble with BBM, FACEBOOK, EMAIL

Hi and Welcome to the Forums!

There are data plans and there are data plans. Everything you describe indicates you do not have an adequate data plan to enable the services you desire. See this FAQ for general guidance:

With hundreds of carriers in the world each with dozens of different data plans, it is impossible to tell you what should or should not work. But, from what you describe, you definitely do not have an adequate data plan from your carrier to enable the services you desire. Contact them for formal assistance.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................