Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: Storm 9530
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Problem: AppWorld 1.1.0.35 Icon Disappeared After Update

Storm 9530  OS 5.0.0.328. Same here, upgraded to 1.1.0.35 and icon disapeared. Also does not show in the application list. When I redounload, it asks if i want to replace version with version 35.

Maybe a fix will be soon.

Visitor
My Device: Storm 9530

I did exactly the same thing you did on my Storm 9530 and had the very same problem. It says App World is installed but you can't find it. This is a major bug that Blackberry needs to fix asap. DON'T DOWNLOAD APP WORLD VERSION 1.1.0.35 UNTIL BLACKBERRY DEALS WITH THIS FLAW.

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Hi I'm having exactly the same problem on my Bold 9700. Tried everything but can't sort it out. Thought about going to network provider to see whether they can help because its getting a bit frustrating. They really need to do something and quick!!!
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Vodafone Essar

This is getting really frustating. I am a Vodafone Subscriber in India. I am also going through the same problem. Vodafone India also has no clue about this issue.

Is there a way by which we can re-load the old x.33 version of BB App World back on our BB 9700.

My Carrier: orange

Hello, I have a Bold 9700 and the same happened to me icon has dissappeared from screen and can not be found! I have downloaded app world twice and message states 1.1.0.35 already exists! Also I can not delete text message to say app world update is available because when I click on app world text my Blackberry freezes and I have to reboot it!!

Visitor
My Device: 221977C4
My Carrier: student in college

[ Edited ]

if you have replied from  blackberry please return it to me because i also like you have you have ...

Removed personal information to comply with Community Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Use.

thank you ..

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

+1  same here

New Contributor
My Device: 9700
My Carrier: T-mobile

same here as well

New Contributor
My Carrier: Rogers

same problem here!  try reload app, battery pull, etc.  now i delete the app. anyone know how to go back to pervious version?

New Contributor
My Device: Tour 9630

I've got the same problem.  I've also got the email still in my message folder and cannot delete it.  It does; however, go away when I uninstall Blackberry App World but reappears when I reinstall Smiley Sad