Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: Not Specified

Problem Contacting Blackberry App World Support

Hello,

I recently purchased the trimble Outdoors application, but It doesnt work for me for some reason. I contacted the software tech support and forwarded me to app world-billing support for BB for a refund of the application.

I have filled out the form but when i get to the second part of the form and it asks me for my PIN, I input the pin and the rest of the form but after hitting "submit" it says my PIN is invalid. I know its the right pin (under settings-status-pin) but its saying its invalid.

I want to get a refund on this app so if someone could help me out here that would be great.

maybe im being a toal **bleep** here and its something obvious but i dont see it

thank you!

Paulo

Elite I
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Re: Problem Contacting Blackberry App World Support

If it's still not working, check to see if you're entering the PIN with the letter portion capitalized or not - try using the opposite and see if that helps.  And just to make sure, your PIN is in the format of 8 digits, correct?

Note that if you have continued problems, you can also attempt to email RIM at storefrontmanager@rim.com for further assistance.

If worse comes to worse, you can also go through your PayPal account for assistance.

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!